Our company, Chimimportexport Plurimex SRL headquartered at 26, Tunari Street, sector 2, Bucharest, Romania has committed itself to respecting the privacy of users of our site, www.chimimport.ro.
The policy of protecting individuals with regard to the processing of personal data is based on the General Data Protection (GDPR), which is effective as of 25th May 2018 and which creates consistent rules on the protection of personal data in the European Union, as well as on applicable national law.
This general policy applies to the www.chimimport.com website which you access, a website managed by Chimimportexport Plurimex SRL.
While you can access its content without providing any personal information, in some cases this information is required to be able to provide you with the online services you request, according to the stated purposes and in order to receive professional information.
Such information is processed in accordance with the provisions of the aforementioned regulation and we want to inform you on how they are used, as follows:
- Information collected for the above mentioned purposes refers to the name, surname, birth date, e-mail address, name of the company you represent;
- Information is disclosed to third parties only if this is strictly necessary for the fulfillment of the purpose(s) identified above and only to the intended recipients, service providers or partners. Chimimportexport Plurimex SRL will not disclose your personal data to be used for third-party marketing purposes or external transfer outside the EU.
- The collected data is physically hosted on a web server located within the EU, under the administration of TELEKOM ROMANIA S.A. which meets the highest security standards accepted at industry level.
- The collected information is stored in the TELEKOM ROMANIA S.A server.
- In order to exercise your rights, namely: the right of access, the right to rectification, the right data erasure (the right to be forgotten), the right to withdraw your initial consent, the right to data portability, the right to restrict the processing or the right to file a complaint as a subject of data processing, please access this link or write to us either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the following postal address: 26 Tunari Street, sector 2 , Bucharest Romania.
- By default, the www.chimimport.ro website uses different types of functional cookies to improve your experience with the use of this website. You have the option to reject or accept their use.
- Message processing through email or chat forms is only done for the purposes of conducting mailing with you. If the team responsible for managing received messages cannot answer your question, it will send your e-mail to another internalized or outsourced service. You will be informed by e-mail about the service and the fact that your request will be taken over by that service. If you have questions about the processing of your mail and personal data, you can include them in the message you are sending to us.
- We also use social media channels to present our work, services and products. The use of the specific social media channel is highlighted on this website with the buttons specific to each channel. For example, you can watch the presentations we upload on our YouTube page or follow the links on our website or associated on Facebook. Each social media channel has its own policy on how it processes your personal data when you access their sites. For example, if you choose to watch one of our YouTube videos, you will be prompted for explicit consent to accept YouTube cookies; if you follow our Facebook activities, you will be asked for explicit consent to accept Facebook cookies; the same applies to other services. If you have any uncertainties or questions about the use of your personal data by those websites associated to the media channels mentioned above, you should carefully read the privacy policies before using them.